Splice Bikini Bottom - Black
High-waisted bikini bottom - Bond inspired class with a bit of edge
- Silky soft four-way stretch moisture wicking, breathable, high performance fabric from Switzerland
- Cut out detailing for style, ventilation and appeal
- High waisted bikini cut- Sits below belly button providing maximum coverage
- Matching bikini top/bra sold separately
- 83% Nylon/ 17% Spandex
MICHI garments have a slim, body skimming fit. The fabrics have a great amount of stretch and recovery which makes the fit very flattering and the sizing very forgiving.
|Equivalent Size||size 0-2||size 4-6||size 6-8||size 10|
|Average Bra Size||32A||32A-B||34A-C||34-36/C-DD|
- All sizes are approximate.
- Measurements listed here refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
- Contact us with any fit questions or for recommendations for your body type.
To assure a perfect fit, take your measurements with a flexible tape measure while wearing no clothing or only undergarments.
Achieve a perfect fit
Horizontally wrap the tape around the fullest part of your chest along your nipple line and across the shoulder blades.
Horizontally wrap the tape around the smallest part of your waist which is just above the navel.
Horizontally wrap the tape 2-3 inches below your navel where you would comfortably wear your pants.
Stand with your feet together and horizontally measure around the fullest part of your hips including the largest part of your derrière.
Vertically measure from your crotch to the desired pant or short length.
- You have 30 days from receiving your order for a return or exchange.
- If you would like to return or exchange an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your order for return address and shipping instructions. Please follow return instructions and do not send back without receiving shipping instructions.
- Merchandise must not have been worn, washed or altered; and must have original tags attached.
- Returned items will be refunded excluding the original cost of shipping. We do not cover the cost of return shipping at this time. For your personal protection, we recommend that you choose a shipping option that will allow you to track the products you are returning.
- Once your return has been received and it complies with our returns policy, we will refund you by your original payment method.
MICHI orders generally ship within 1-3 business days. Delivery times are provided solely as guidelines and are subject to change at any time.
If you wish to cancel or modify your order, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes. Please refer to the MICHI return policy below if you wish to change an order after it has been shipped. Once shipped, we are unable to reroute deliveries. MICHI is not responsible if the customer provides an incorrect or incomplete shipping address.
|CANADA||Domestic - Expedited (1-4 Business Days)||$8.95|
|Domestic - Express Post (2 Business Days)||$35.00|
|Domestic - Overnight (1 Business Day)||$50.00|
|US||US - Tracked Package (6 Business Days)||$9.95|
|US - Expedited 3 Day (3 Business Days)||$45.00|
|US - Expedited 2 Day (2 Business Days)||$50.00|
|US - Overnight (1 Business Day)||$70.00|
|EUROPE SELECT||Includes UK, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland|
|Europe Select - Standard Airmail (10-15 Business Days)||$19.95|
|Europe Select - Expedited (4-6 Business Days)||$75.00|
|Europe Select - Overnight (1 Business Day)||$100.00|
|INTERNATIONAL||All other countries|
|International - Standard Airmail (10-15 Business Days)||$19.95|
|International - Expedited (4-6 Business Days)||$90.00|
|International - Overnight (1 Business Day)||$200.00|
Taxes and Duty
Tax is included for international shipments
MICHI is 'Made in Canada' so there is NO duty for US orders (NAFTA agreement). All other international orders (outside Canada) may and most likely will be subject to Customs Duties, Tariffs, VAT's and any other fee your country charges. These are to be paid by the customer, so be sure to check with your customs office.